The Range is now open 5 days a week.
- The range will be closed every Wednesday and Thursday
- The range will be closed on the first full weekend of each month.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER, In the WINTER the range will be closed when the high temperature for the day is 32° or below or if snow and ice have made Owl Hollow Road dangerous. In the SUMMER the range will be closed if the high temperature is 93° or above. We will post inclement weather closings in our “Recent News” section on the website.
Range hours are 9:00am to 4:00pm Sunday, Monday, Teusday, Friday and Saturday
Sundays OPEN 9:00am to 4:00pm
Mondays OPEN 9:00am to 4:00pm
Tuesdays OPEN 9:00am to 4:00pm
Fridays OPEN 9:00am to 4:00pm
Saturdays OPEN 9:00am to 4:00pm
6 RULES TO REMEMBER
1. CHECK IN AT THE RANGE OFFICE UPON ARRIVAL.
2. GUN BARRELS POINTED DOWN RANGE AT ALL TIMES.
3. NO HANDLING FIREARMS DURING A CLEAR.
4. POST YOUR TARGETS ON THE CARDBOARD, DO NOT COVER ANY OF THE ORANGE WOODEN TARGET FRAME.
5. NO MAG DUMPS, DOUBLE TAPS OR RAPID FIRE ON THE MAIN FIRING LINE.
6. CLEAN UP YOUR SHOOTING AREA BEFORE YOU LEAVE. PULL YOUR POSTED TARGETS, THROW YOUR TRASH AWAY, CHAIRS BACK ON THE REAR BENCH, RETURN SHOOTING BLOCKS AND SPOTTING SCOPES, CLEAN UP YOUR EMPTY SHELL CASINGS. LEAVE YOUR SHOOTING AREA CLEANER THAN YOU FOUND IT.