*If you ask a question, via the comments section on this page, that is answered in the questions below do not expect a response
1) How do I sign up for a membership? Do you offer online enrollment?
We do not offer online enrollment as we prefer face to face. Simply show up at the range on a day that you would like to shoot and that we are open and pay the $90 annual fee.
2) If I sign up late in the year is the annual fee prorated?
Unfortunately due to the fact that we like to keep things simple and affordable, and the fact that our fees are very affordable to begin with, we do not prorate our membership fees. For more info please call the range – 615-406-9041
3) Who does the $90 annual fee cover?
The fee covers yourself and your spouse. Additionally, the membership covers your children (under 18) whom can attend as your guest for free only when accompanied by one of the two primary members.
4) Is there any provision for a one time visit for non members?
All visitors must either be a member or in the company of a member, If you are law enforcement or there is a unique circumstance please call us to discuss options – 615-406-9041
5) Are memberships ever not available or limited to a maximum number of members.
No, not at this time. We strive to make shooting available to everyone.
6) Can I shoot a long rifles at the range
We do currently allow long rifles. however any round of .338 or larger must be approved by the range master prior to firing. Please call and speak to the range master beforehand – 615-406-9041
7) Are there any restrictions as to what type of firearm I can shoot at the range?
We allow pistols, rifles, and shotguns. If there is a chance that your weapon might be too “extreme” please call the range beforehand to be safe – 615-406-9041
8) Does CHMR offer a hand gun carriers permit class?
CHMR does not offer CCW courses, however a number of outside businesses use the CHMR facility to hold their classes. Call us for info of these organizations and their schedule – 615-406-9041
9) What is the best day of the week to visit the range and avoid a crowd?
Weekends and holidays are always the busiest days.
10) Does CHMR supply targets and if so can I purchase them there?
It is recommended that you bring your own targets to the range. On occasion CHMR may have targets for sale, but this is not a guarantee. We only permit the use of paper targets. You can download and print targets for free here on our site – Click here
11) Does CHMR offer guns for rental, and ammo for purchase, or do we bring our own?
CHMR does not offer any firearms rentals or ammunition sales. It is BYOG/BYOA
12) What is the range distances?
For range specs see our “About” page – Click here